A geothermal system uses the Earth’s thermal properties in conjunction with electricity to provide unprecedented efficiency. For every unit of electricity the system uses, it provides four units of heating energy, giving a geothermal system a 400% efficiency rating on average. These numbers can translate into real savings on your utility bills year- round.
- Lower operating costs: The Water Furnace system operates more efficiently than ordinary heating and air conditioning systems-30% to 60% in most cases.
- Comfortable: Because the unit uses the relatively stable temperature of the earth as an energy source, you are assured of constant, even winter heating and better humidity control in summer.
- Safe and clean: No flame, no flue, no odors, just safe reliable operation year after year.
- Flexibility: The unit provides heating, central air conditioning and hot water all from the same compact unit.
- Economical Water Heating: Water heating can be a significant energy expense. Water Furnace units can reduce the high cost of water heating by as much as 66%.
- Attractive: The completely self-contained indoor unit needs no noisy, unsightly outside condensing unit
- Environment: The system emits no carbon dioxide, which is considered a major contributor to environmental air pollution.
- Worry-free® warranties: In the unlikely event of a service problem, Water Furnace systems are covered by the best warranty in the industry