At Diamond Willow, we provide high-quality boiler installation, maintenance, and repair services to Cochrane, Alberta, and surrounding areas.
We appreciate the important role that your boiler plays in your home or business and, as such, we take it upon ourselves to ensure you get the best experience possible while using your boiler.
Whether we are installing a new system or repairing your boiler, we always pay attention to detail, to ensure you end up with a system that meets your energy efficiency and durability goals.
Understanding the Boiler System
Boilers, also known as hydronic heating systems, are a common heating appliance in Cochrane and Calgary. They function by heating water or glycol and distributing the heated liquid around a heating system pipework to:
- Radiators for room heating via steam radiators or hot water radiators
- In-floor heating via hydronic radiant floor systems
- Driveways, to melt ice and snow
- Workshop, accessory building or garage heating
- Supply hot water (in the case of a water heater)
Being a central heating system, boilers have one central unit from which the liquid is heated for distribution. The central heating unit can be a gas-fired boiler, oil-fired boiler, electric boiler, or even a biomass boiler.
Boilers You Can Trust
Most modern boilers are very efficient, with an efficiency rating of over 98 percent. Diamond Willow installs some of the best boilers on the market:
- IBC Technologies – Manufacturer of the ultra-efficient SL Series G3 natural gas and propane boilers.
- Viessmann – A global leader in the manufacture of gas boilers, oil boilers, and biomass boilers.
We provide high-efficient condensing boilers that use waste heat from the water vapour produced during the heating process, to preheat cold water before it goes into the boiler. As such, these boilers are extremely energy efficient resulting in minimized energy consumption and reduced energy bills.